Toulouse Geese Thread

I found a male Toulouse for 40 but he has a deformed wing I'm not to sure about him
If it's angel wing you may not want him if you plan to breed, but if you just want him for the sheer pleasure of having another goose, go for it. And I'd talk them down to 25 if it was me.

Last edited:
What a nice story, I hope to have a Duke one of these days, but already feeding 4 dogs and everyone else on a retired budget is about all I can handle. these are my LDG's for now

Don't laugh they at least bark and keep preds away. and they are good with all the flock except the littlest they aren't allowed around them their prey drive kicks in.
I missed this one! I was scouting through fro something else, and came across it. The first one´s colouring makes it look like a little piglet!
A friend of mine has dachsies, can´t be trusted a second with anything with feathers!

I missed this one! I was scouting through fro something else, and came across it. The first one´s colouring makes it look like a little piglet!
A friend of mine has dachsies, can´t be trusted a second with anything with feathers!
He is a little piglet LOL,, he is my chocolate dapple and the other is called Pie bald dapple. oh they are fine with adults even my adult frizzle bantam which looks like a ball walking around but nope they cannot be around babies, they actually did good with the goslings in the house but we never let them alone with them at all.

He is a little piglet LOL,, he is my chocolate dapple and the other is called Pie bald dapple. oh they are fine with adults even my adult frizzle bantam which looks like a ball walking around but nope they cannot be around babies, they actually did good with the goslings in the house but we never let them alone with them at all.
I used to be into dog showing in England years ago, and I never saw this colour in dachsies. The first time I saw them was here. I thought they were cross-breeds,
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom