Toulouse Goose gender

TheHappyHen678

Chirping
Nov 12, 2023
Hi! This isn't as much a chicken question but a goose question. I have a 10 month old toulouse goose and I'm not sure which sex he is. His name is "Goose" (I know, so creative:rolleyes:). He honks a whole lot whenever I come near or say hi to him and he also vibrates his neck whenever people come near him and we also have e a duck, and whenever the duck comes near Goose, goose starts honking at the duck. I'm kinda curious what gender he is, but I don't want to vent sex if possible. Do you guys have any ideas?

Hi! This isn't as much a chicken question but a goose question. I have a 10 month old toulouse goose and I'm not sure which sex he is. His name is "Goose" (I know, so creative:rolleyes:). He honks a whole lot whenever I come near or say hi to him and he also vibrates his neck whenever people come near him and we also have e a duck, and whenever the duck comes near Goose, goose starts honking at the duck. I'm kinda curious what gender he is, but I don't want to vent sex if possible. Do you guys have any ideas?
Here's a picture

Attachments

• 20240312_163241.jpg
    20240312_163241.jpg
    630 KB · Views: 8
Hmm, I'm no help with this one. It's difficult from pictures. Males tend to have longer necks, and they carry themselves differently - both things that are easier to demonstrate when multiple geese are around. He's gorgeous, though!

Back
Top Bottom