• Midnight Majesty Maran Females

Votes: 51 53.1%
  • Black Jersey Giant Females

Votes: 23 24.0%
  • Starlight Green Egger Females

Votes: 37 38.5%

• Total voters
Pics
Yeah, heard a lot of bad things about poultry from them, from terrible male to female ratios to poor conditions to diseased chicks.
They kept saying they were getting them and then they didn't. I guess weather was a factor. And when they did get them in, someone else bought them all before we got there. That was my aggravation! We live 25 miles from TSC.

Ours just got in too!
I wouldn’t get any because they might have better breeds later…
And I’ve vowed not to buy chicks from TSC again.
But if I had to pick one off your list I’d get Midnight Majesty Marans or Jersey Giants.

….those are better.
I don't think you're missing out on much as far as chicks go.
See I see all the “hens are roosters” “breed isn’t what I thought at all” and it looks sooo fun 😂 that’s why I wish we had one. We do have a similar hatchery but that’s on the people who sell her the chicks, they’re the ones who make up breeds and other weird stuff about them-

See I see all the “hens are roosters” “breed isn’t what I thought at all” and it looks sooo fun 😂 that’s why I wish we had one. We do have a similar hatchery but that’s on the people who sell her the chicks, they’re the ones who make up breeds and other weird stuff about them-
Ohhhh I see lol

I don't think of not getting what I paid for or getting sick chicks as fun, but...

I’m so sorry to hear you lost them. 😞 Chicks really are the best medicine. Can’t wait to see photos!! Around this time last year, I went in for bunny food and left with bunny food… AND Buff Orpington and Black Australorp pullets. I can’t be held responsible for my actions, can I?
Going to the store to pick up bunny feed.... now why does that sound familiar? 🤔

Ohhh, right.. That's how we got thrown into chickens 👀

And precisely! You went in with honorably pure intentions. Don't let your bunnies starve. Its not your fault the store had the little peeping puff balls of temptation!

(I need to stop reading chick threads. I've been wanting to breed my hens for a while:oops:)

Back
Top Bottom