Trading and selling hatching eggs

Paige2213

Chirping
Feb 25, 2022
 Im looking for someone to trade hatching eggs with. Comment what you have and what you're looking for and maybe someone will have it and will be willing to trade.

I have serama, emden and toulouse geese, silkies, barnyard mix, and ayam cemani.

I'm a first time chicken owner. I have a total of 14 hens, 1 rooster. They're 18 weeks old and not of laying age. But I'm definitely joining this thread, for future use. I'm in Massachusetts. And to give everyone an idea of what I have for chickens. All were ordered from Meyers Hatchery. And all hatched on August 28th, 2022.

For hens I have:
1x Blue (BBS) Ameraucana
1x Buff Orpington
1x Cream Legbar
1x Rhode Island Red
1x Black Jersey Giant
1x Frizzled Easter Egger
2x Fibro Easter Eggers
2x Black Copper Marans
2x Buff Brahmas
2x Cookies & Cream
And my rooster is a Blue (BBS) Ameraucana.

Attachments

• 20220831_071004.jpg
    20220831_071004.jpg
    292.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 20221220_074205.jpg
    20221220_074205.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 20230108_220526.jpg
    20230108_220526.jpg
    352.5 KB · Views: 9
I'm a first time chicken owner. I have a total of 14 hens, 1 rooster. They're 18 weeks old and not of laying age. But I'm definitely joining this thread, for future use. I'm in Massachusetts. And to give everyone an idea of what I have for chickens. All were ordered from Meyers Hatchery. And all hatched on August 28th, 2022.

For hens I have:
1x Blue (BBS) Ameraucana
1x Buff Orpington
1x Cream Legbar
1x Rhode Island Red
1x Black Jersey Giant
1x Frizzled Easter Egger
2x Fibro Easter Eggers
2x Black Copper Marans
2x Buff Brahmas
2x Cookies & Cream
And my rooster is a Blue (BBS) Ameraucana.
Id definitely be interested in trading once your girls get to laying age. I do have more breeds but since they are with a backyard mixed roo, they won't be purebred but they are great egg layers.

I'm in Oklahoma and would be interested in trading at any point in the future (just let me know in advance so I have time to collect eggs!). I'm willing to ship, in exchange for eggs shipped my way. I have:
- Blue Australorp hens with a Black Australorp rooster
- Seramas
- Crested female duck with a male Pekin drake (she hasn't been laying the past few weeks, but will start laying again shortly since the weather has warmed up)
- Muscovies (also not laying atm, but will start up with the warm weather again)

I'm interested in chickens, mostly interesting looking breeds (polish of any kind, ayems, silkies, yokohamas, etc.) and good egg laying breeds of any sort. I am willing to pay for shipping eggs (provided they are shipped out when I am not incubating a current batch) if none of the breeds I own are of interest.

I am especially interested in getting hatching eggs of the following breeds at any point:
- Ayam Ketawa
- Japanese Bantam
- Ayam Cemani
- Polish (any coloring)

Attached are some pics of my current birds from within the past few months, as well as a pic of the australorp chicks we hatched about 10 days ago. I will come back around to update the pics when I grow a few more breeds down the line.

Attachments

• chi1.jpg
    chi1.jpg
    558.1 KB · Views: 8
  • chi2.jpg
    chi2.jpg
    929.1 KB · Views: 7
  • chi3.jpg
    chi3.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
  • chi4.jpg
    chi4.jpg
    802.2 KB · Views: 7
  • chi5.jpg
    chi5.jpg
    823.2 KB · Views: 6
  • chi6.JPG
    chi6.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 7
I'm in Oklahoma and would be interested in trading at any point in the future (just let me know in advance so I have time to collect eggs!). I'm willing to ship, in exchange for eggs shipped my way. I have:
- Seramas
- Crested female duck with a male Pekin drake (she hasn't been laying the past few weeks, but will start laying again shortly since the weather has warmed up)
- Muscovies (also not laying atm, but will start up with the warm weather again)

I'm interested in chickens, mostly interesting looking breeds (polish of any kind, ayems, silkies, yokohamas, etc.) and good egg laying breeds of any sort. I am willing to pay for shipping eggs (provided they are shipped out when I am not incubating a current batch) if none of the breeds I own are of interest.

I am especially interested in getting hatching eggs of the following breeds at any point:
- Ayam Ketawa
- Japanese Bantam
- Ayam Cemani
- Polish (any coloring)

Attached are some pics of my current birds from within the past few months, as well as a pic of the australorp chicks we hatched about 10 days ago. I will come back around to update the pics when I grow a few more breeds down the line.
When my silkies and ayam cemanis start laying this spring id definitely like to trade some eggs with you for a few of your australorp and seramas.

- Seramas

- Ayam Ketawa
- Japanese Bantam
- Ayam Cemani
- Polish (any coloring)

I am in Oklahoma and would be interested in goose eggs trading or buying. I have all kinds of chickens mainly mixed right now and ducks

Back
Top Bottom