Trouble with the neighbor.

Quote:
You need to get statements from other neighbors, especially those who live closer as to whether your birds disturb the peace with their noise. See if you can locate and borrow a decibel meter to see exactly how loud your chickens are (at the property line) during whatever time they are loudest. And go forward with the stalking complaint.

Quote:
Noise complaints was what he cited on the note.
I talked to him and he said "because you can't move the coop to a legal place with the way your land lays" (the shape of it, essentially, narrow not wide enough.....) so I told him that it can be legal distance from the compaining neighbor NO PROBLEM (coz the land is long, but narrow) and he basically said that's not good enough.
Now I thought that last time I talked to this guy he was gonna ignore the coop-too-close-to-side-neighbrs issue because the neighbors that the coop is too close to LIKE THE CHICKENS AND FEED THEM TREATS!!!! It's a NON-issue to them!!!!!!

TALA.. you NEED to get to the police station asap.. file that complaint! Tell them you are terrified of this guy... he already threatend a gun..(they should already have that report..)
No way that guy would get away with this... i would do what i needed to do to fight this...
Do NOT just settle for them just 'talking" to him.. no way.... tell them if he harms you..its on THEM!!!... that should make them move. They wont want that liability....

Last edited:
I've got a real problem of people gifting eggs to neighbors.

First if you did give it to him, and he eats it and gets sick...that is another whole can of worms.

Better yet, ASK him if he would like to have some eating eggs when you make your visit if you choose to do so.

I would NEVER offer eating eggs as peace offerings. If you must, bake a cake or pie with your eggs that way it is fully cooked and he does not have a leg to stand on for poisoning.

get a nice stereo with a recording of a rooster

the day after the roosters are gone put a wodden rooster in the middle of your yard so he can see it blare the radio rooster out the window at 559 am

lau.gif
gig.gif

Quote:

Quote:
I like the way you think..

hahaha I'm SURE I'd get a police noise citation for that.....

But I do already have a metal garden decoration rooster and a big stereo

Back
Top Bottom