Trout Indian Runners WHO HAS THEM ???

It took me a long time to find that color. I was finally able to get some eggs from someone on this website, and hatched ONE "blau-gelb" (saxony)!!!!! Next year I'll be hatching her eggs (crossed with a blue-trout, I should get 50% saxony), I'm just hoping that one of my 2 blue-trouts is a male).

Seems like most of the specialty colors are in Europe or Australia!

I hope it works out and you end up with a pair too, Lisette. I am glad you had some hatch in those colors. We have made really big strides forward with the Saxonies this year. I wish we would have hatched even more, but we are going to put still more eggs on in hopes of getting a few more before next year.

At any rate, I have a large enough breeding group now that I should be able to offer them next year from the start of the breeding season. I am doing for next year at least one group of pure Saxony (two drakes and several hens) and one group of Blue Trout with Saxony. Depending on how may regular Trouts we hatch, we may also do another group that is Trout with Blue Trout and/or Saxony. We should be able to start making improvements very rapidly.
smile.png

Last edited:
I have two, still just babies, I bought the eggs off of Chseeads off of here. They are adorable, and I hope I got one boy and one girl so I can continue this beautiful color of runners.

Back
Top Bottom