Troyergals Chat Thread!!!

So the baby bird is doing ok. He/she is eating good and seems to be content. Fish and game wouldn't do anything, so I guess we will get this little one strong enough to be on it's own. It at least has some chance of survival with us for the time being. If we hadn't picked it up, the cats would've eaten it.

So the baby bird is doing ok. He/she is eating good and seems to be content. Fish and game wouldn't do anything, so I guess we will get this little one strong enough to be on it's own. It at least has some chance of survival with us for the time being. If we hadn't picked it up, the cats would've eaten it.
You have a wild hatchling?!? :clap
I've raised five or six injured or abandoned featherless wild birds!

Good luck, Isabell!Does it have a name?do you know how old it is?Do you know what kind?
I'm calling it "sparrow" right now because of a song I like. Not sure how old it is. It isn't completely feathered yet. It's either a house sparrow or robin, idk.
You have a wild hatchling?!? :clap
I've raised five or six injured or abandoned featherless wild birds!
Yeah! This is all new to me, but I figured it has a better chance being raised by humans than us leaving it and the cats getting it. Parents never came around and couldn't find a nest :confused:

I'm calling it "sparrow" right now because of a song I like. Not sure how old it is. It isn't completely feathered yet. It's either a house sparrow or robin, idk.

Yeah! This is all new to me, but I figured it has a better chance being raised by humans than us leaving it and the cats getting it. Parents never came around and couldn't find a nest :confused:
Great job! :clap Does it have pinfeathers yet? Are you managing to get it to eat? :D

Isn't it lovely?! And it's been 80F almost two months now :cool:

IMG_3505.JPG

Back
Top Bottom