Troyergals Chat Thread!!!

Red hair is awesome! And it's dying out. :hit I've got a red tint to my hair, and a lil sis of mine has auburn hair that keeps looking redder.

Ok.

So what's your hair color? :lol:
Not exactly sure. Used to be dirty blond, it's much darker now.
Dan has red hair and brown eyes. I think o found a picture of you somewhere on your profile... Old byc.

Ooh, good idea. Its got water and it see!ms to have perked up quote a bit from earlier, but I think we'll hang onto her for awhile.
Wasn't a cat. Her feathers are in perfect condition.
Nopes

Dan has red hair and brown eyes. I think o found a picture of you somewhere on your profile... Old byc.

Ooh, good idea. Its got water and it see!ms to have perked up quote a bit from earlier, but I think we'll hang onto her for awhile.
Wasn't a cat. Her feathers are in perfect condition.
Stalker. :plbb

Dehydration can be the cause by itself or a mere symptom of an underlying problem. :/ A lot of birds get dehydrated during virtually any illness or trauma.

XDXD, Mom said she might have hit something mid-flight, and she is LITTLE still. I think she's just learning how to fly.

Like I said - we've had birds hit windows before, after a bit they get better and fly off. If you're holding them they won't. Set it down in a safe, quiet spot with a little water where it can easily fly away. To me that bird doesn't look like a baby.

I average 50-70 embedded ticks each summer. :p
I'm bound to have Lyme disease. :lol:
I take showers twice a day during the summer in an attempt to dissuade them- but, nope, does hardly nothing.

Know what I do to keep bugs away? Almost every night I put apple cider vinegar on my body when I take a shower. Works GREAT! My whole family get mosquitos and ticks ad everything....me, maybe one or two. :celebrate

Like I said - we've had birds hit windows before, after a bit they get better and fly off. If you're holding them they won't. Set it down in a safe, quiet spot with a little water where it can easily fly away. To me that bird doesn't look like a baby.
:clap Put it in a box and add some sort of gentle heat sorce- a heating pad is the best thing ever. Keeping it quiet is the best thing. ;)
Animal Rehabilitator in me arises. :lau

Back
Top Bottom