Troyergals Chat Thread!!!

I average 50-70 embedded ticks each summer. :p
I'm bound to have Lyme disease. :lol:
I take showers twice a day during the summer in an attempt to dissuade them- but, nope, does hardly nothing.

Know what I do to keep bugs away? Almost every night I put Apple cider vinegar on my body when I take a shower. Works GREAT! My whole family get mosquitos and ticks ad everything....me, maybe one or two. :celebrate

Stalker. :plbb

Dehydration can be the cause by itself or a mere symptom of an underlying problem. :/ A lot of birds get dehydrated during virtually any illness or trauma.
Yeah. She knows where the water is though, and when I took that pic it looked like she was checking out the dry grass I put in there.
I'm gonna go plug in ma kindle before it dies and I disappear.
But here's a visual update on the wellies. I can tell them all apart now, and only one is lacking a name. Rooster, Missy, Blossom II, Hershey, and Lollipop. Might name the last one Scarlet, but it doesn't quite fit her...

I comepletely forgot about this thread.....

Hehe, nobody knows what color my hair is now, I dyed it a different color last week. :lol:

My 4yr old silkie, BoBo, has gone broody for the first time ever! :eek:

So sorry about your dog, Shey(could I call you that?). Good thing he is getting better though! I'll be wishing upon the stars for Boaz to fully recover! :hugs

Dan, I don't know what color your eyes are... grey?

Last edited:
Know what I do to keep bugs away? Almost every night I put Apple cider vinegar on my body when I take a shower. Works GREAT! My whole family get mosquitos and ticks ad everything....me, maybe one or two. :celebrate

ACV ROCKS!!! Especially for acne and zits and stuff. I wash my face with it if i start breaking out.
Okay, NOW bye. :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_20170522_123853.jpg
    IMG_20170522_123853.jpg
    611.5 KB · Views: 0

Back
Top Bottom