Troyergals Chat Thread!!!

Are you done cleaning it already?!
I am now :plbb

Look at them.........again.............
Ridiculous questions! Lol!

Okay, the other day I got asked if I had ever lived inside of an igloo!!! What the heck no.... There also no snow on the ground!

Have you ever ridden a polar bear... If so where can I ride one?!?! :eek::thYour talking about a wild animal crazy... And no I haven't ridden one! :lau:lau

Can you just shoot a moose? No!

Do you own Santa's rain deer? You've lost your brain buddy. And no I don't

Where do I go to exchange monkey for Alaskan currencies? We are the USA!

Do you get summers off from school... There's still snow on the ground!? Look we are just Like any other state!

Let me know if you want more!
What's the best place too go to start getting in shape for the mount Marathon hike? Running up and down the road, then I would hike tonsina trail a few times... So your saying I am already in shape! Tonsina trail is a 5-mike hike, running down the road maybe 3-mile and marathon is up the face of mountain that is 4... Once you have those down then go climb marathon!

Can trees grow here? What do you see around you... duh!

Could you get a picture of me with my BF?
Me- sure!
*takes picture*
Them how's did it turn out? Good... You didn't get a pic of us kissing out to the bay... Me- :rolleyes:

Can you just start building anywhere... Like the last frontier movie? :lau:lau:lau:old No we have these things called rules just like you do!

Can I pet a bear? Wild animals.... No!!!!!

So we have these signs that say "don't feed bears"! Well, next thing troopers know there is this dude that is giving the bear his leftovers

Vegetarians come... You shot a adorable innocent moose!?!?!?! Yes I did ma'am! You **** *** I can't believe you!!!!! You deserve to go to hell! Lol:th

Die tried climbing a water fall... He six out was different than ones where he lives... And it was worth getting killed? Yep because u reached the top!
Ridiculous :lau

@dan26552 You are the most contrary person ever. -_-
Ill say!! Cept with one certain person......
I don't dance......:oops:

I seen it :D

It's horrible especially when it's a song you don't like:barnie:he
Or when its NON APPLICABLE :D

I love that song!

And here we go again.........really guys?
:D
:)
:p
:D
There, saved you the trouble............

Back
Top Bottom