TSC Mystery Breed! Guesses Welcome :)

PortCarmenPoultry

In the Brooder
Jul 7, 2023
Ontario, Canada
Meet Kim Possible! She is our spiciest gal and is quite active. I don't have the best photos because she is always on the move, but hoping you can help with some guesses on the breed. A few details:
  • Purchased from TSC
  • Approximately 7 weeks old in the pictures
  • I had ordered the assorted coloured layer pack but TSC forgot my order so who even knows if they're that at this point. Maybe a Starlight Green Egger? Maybe a Rhode Island Red or Production Red?
IMG_8674.jpg
IMG_8751.jpg
IMG_8709.jpg

She looks just like the starlight green egger I had. She was a beautiful, friendly bird and shaping up to be a great layer of big, green eggs. Unfortunately a fox killed her a few weeks ago. I will definitely get another in the future though!

Attachments

• PXL_20230523_235358083.jpg
    PXL_20230523_235358083.jpg
    825.4 KB · Views: 3
She looks just like the starlight green egger I had. She was a beautiful, friendly bird and shaping up to be a great layer of big, green eggs. Unfortunately a fox killed her a few weeks ago. I will definitely get another in the future though!
She is stunning - I can only hope! Ours is a little more spicy and might be shaping up to be quite the ankle pecker. So we're going to do some more socialization!

Back
Top Bottom