TSC said these are meat birds but

I still think they are sex links males. I would be that Mt. Healthy is where you TSC got them from as they supply all Ohio stores so I would bet the Supply Indiana stores as well....

And if this is the case.... Mt.Healthy doesn't carry Delawares...

I would find out who they got their chicks from and go from there.

Also Delawared shouldn't have black in their beaks.... from what I was told.

Last edited:
Quote:
well, if you find out.. let me know!

I hope mine arent meat birds..
hmm.png

Yes they told me they just got cornish X ROCK, i got some same thing they are not cornishx , I want them for the table
somad.gif

Quote:
well, if you find out.. let me know!

I hope mine arent meat birds..
hmm.png

Yes they told me they just got cornish X ROCK, i got some same thing they are not cornishx , I want them for the table
somad.gif

yeah.. My brother got them from the TSC in beavercreek I think.. they told him they had NO Idea what they were, that they had gotten mixed up somehow.. so they were selling them all for .90 cents lol

Yes wilmington had their on sale for 1.00.
Told me they just got them in that day, any only ones they got that day were cornishX. and the batams

Yes they were day old chicks, Bad thing I know alot about chicks and I fell for it. Found out when I got home, but will sell them.

Mt healthy does not carry delawares, and supply most TSC in the east.

Think mine are laced wyandottes.

Quote:
I know.. but mt healthy 'does' carry Amber Sex links this year..

I dont know anything about them though.. but, someone told me mine were the Amber Sex Links from Mt Healthy..

I dunno though

I listed 11 of them a minute ago on Craigs List. I just can't afford to have them around long enough for them to be a good size for the table. I'm keeping my little girl though because she is just so sweet.

I already have a person on their way to pick them up.

The one that I'm keeping thinks that it is supposed to be with me all the time lol

(ETA)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom