TSC taking my name and number just for buying chicks?

Anytime you use credit or debit you are leaving a trail. The thought of being told I can't keep my own chicks or growing my own food (that is a conspiracy theory too) is a scary thought.

I really don't care why they ask. They ask when I buy dog food or wild bird seed. I give a different name, phone #, and zip code each time. The cashier and I have a good laugh over the situation. Sometimes I'll go there 3 or 4 times a week providing different information each time.
old.gif
idunno.gif

The public isn't allowed to handle the chicks at our TSC. They have the brooder cordoned off - and only the employees can get to them - and they need a key to get into the enclosure.

That's not the way it is at the ones I've visited. Only employees should handle the chicks.

Quote:
As I said, I will never buy chicks from TSC because I've had enough hatchery birds die from bad genetics as it is and I don't like the way they allow customers to handle the birds. The problem with your suggestion is that if no one protests it and just continues giving fake names, then you've solve your issue for that one time, but it doesn't send the company a message at all. Jes sayin'.

We did call corporate and complain after the lie passed on by the employee.

I really don't care why they ask.  They ask when I buy dog food or wild bird seed.  I give a different name, phone #, and zip code each time.  The cashier and I have a good laugh over the situation.  Sometimes I'll go there 3 or 4 times a week providing different information each time.  :old  :idunno

Ahhh, so you ADMIT to having different aliases then??
**calling the FBI.....**

Whenever a cashier asks for anything like phone number or address, I just tell them they don't need that, and they always say no they don't and cash me out. TSC follows state law in regards to chick min.

I hate to hijack this thread, but it seems others have beaten me to it. But I think Redhen needs some defense. Sourland should not call her a stalker. Being a stalker would require planning and organisation. Sourland should know Redhen better than that.

Red, aren't you glads I'm on your side in this one?

Back
Top Bottom