TULSA area Cluckers

I am in the process of building my first BYC coop. I have ordered two silver lace wyandottes and wondering what I should get to complete my coop of either four or six. I've been considering barred rocks or buffs. Any advice out there for a first timer?

How exciting! I am a little biased in my opinion but I love my orpingtons.

Hi there Tulsa Cluckers! I got a batch of silver laced wyandottes and gold laced wyandottes from Cackle Hatchery on February 21st- so they are two weeks old. Needing to sell the last 4 I am not keeping. So I have two gold and two silver. Asking $5 a piece. Is anyone interested in these babies?

Sorry I had already placed the order. But I am expecting a hatch of silkies tomorrow. If they make it you are welcome to buy them. Mom is a blue silkie and dad is a self blue. I would like $5.00 each since they will be potential show quality.

Sorry I had already placed the order. But I am expecting a hatch of silkies tomorrow. If they make it you are welcome to buy them. Mom is a blue silkie and dad is a self blue. I would like $5.00 each since they will be potential show quality.
I would love to buy your silkies. I would love to buy 2 or 3 females. I know they are hard to sex though... what do you think? Can you e-mail me? [email protected] Thanks so much!

Back
Top Bottom