Twin Chicks Double yolk

I can't believe I am so far behind!
Congratulations!!! That is so interesting, what a fun story. Of course everything happens at once, your husband must have really felt like he was on the spot when you were away. Did he know everyone was waiting to hear how it turned out?

Lol He had no idea! I told him to get pics but the only pics that I have ate the few with the pips he sent to see if he did it the correctly. He was so worried that he would kill it. When it comes to anything medical he freaks out. Oh well. At least both chicks survived. They are very close in both markings and bonding. It's unusual

Not to crash this forum or anything, but I need some help. I got three eggs today that I'm gonna put in the bator, but I didn't know if the one was too small or not. They r either from RIR or Buff Orpington
the one on the far right and the one in the middle I am questioning. The left I have no doubt is big enough for incubating. The middle one I think is big enough, but would like confirmation. The one on the right I am thinking is too small, but again, I would like to have confirmation. What do ya think?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom