Twin Chicks Double yolk

The only problems you will run into with egg sizes are wind eggs, double yolks and the smaller the egg the smaller the chick.

I've placed all sizes in the incubator. I don't think size matters at all its the shape and health of the egg. To long and the chick won't hatch.

Lol He had no idea! I told him to get pics but the only pics that I have ate the few with the pips he sent to see if he did it the correctly. He was so worried that he would kill it. When it comes to anything medical he freaks out. Oh well. At least both chicks survived. They are very close in both markings and bonding. It's unusual
Just so happy that your second attempt at hatching twins was successful. It's so rare that they hatch so very exciting to read about.

The only problems you will run into with egg sizes are wind eggs, double yolks and the smaller the egg the smaller the chick.

I've placed all sizes in the incubator. I don't think size matters at all its the shape and health of the egg. To long and the chick won't hatch.

Thank you @MrsMommaJones for the reply. That helps. Ig I just figured they had to be a certain size for the breed of chicken in order to hatch without any problems. But that helps. Thanks.

cant wait
ya.gif
it is SOOOOO rare for twin chicks to hatch. I AM WITH YOU ALL THE WAY
celebrate.gif

It was a bright and sunny 65 degrees yesterday. No guesses on gender yet the spotted one seems to be getting feathers in a bit faster. The little one could just be behind die tip a rough start though.

Back
Top Bottom