Two beautiful Ameraucana Roos Free

Shaunassy

Chirping
Apr 2, 2016
Fl
Hello everyone,
I had bought 6 straightrun chicks from a local Ameraucana breeder and unfortunately 4 of the 6 turned out to be roos. I have neither the amount of hens nor the extra coop space to get the numbers of hens needed to accommodate all four cockerels although i wish I could and love them all.They will be 4 monthes Sept 7th, the wheaton boy I will be getting rid of has just started crowing (or trying to anyway) last week and the black one (also getting rid of) has yet to crow. Of the two I will be keeping, my lav roo has started crowing a few weeks ago while the other wheaton I will be keeping hasnt yet. They are with 2 americauna pullets their age and share a coop at night with 9 laying hens but none have tried to mate any yet or establish themselves in the main flock as when they free range they tend to stay in a mini flock of their age while the big girls go elsewhere. If your interested in adopting one or both of these lovely boys let me know! Im located in Riverview, Fl. How far I can travel is limited to 1-1 1/2 hours away from my location. Thank you for your time and here are some pics of the boys

Also I would prefer them to go to good homes where they will not be eaten. If eating them is a possibility for you please do not tell me.

Back
Top Bottom