Two RIR hens from N. Illinois

Sarahbelles

In the Brooder
5 Years
Feb 20, 2014
Buffalo Grove, Il
We have two RIR hens free to a good home. They will be one year old in march. They are both in good health are regular layers of medium size brown/tan eggs. We are looking for a new home for them because they have ganged up on our new chickens, an Orpington and an Australorp, who are both very laid back. The reds are not aggressive toward people, but have chased our dog around a bit. I suspect they will be fine in a flock of birds who are less passive. I can provide pictures on request. Please PM me if interested.

We would be willing to ship, but Goshen is only 2 hours from us. We would be willing to drive them down, if you are interested. Also, If you like, we have an Americauna who lays blue green eggs available. She gets along quite well with the reds. We separated them and neither party is very happy. Included are pictures of all three birds.

Please let me know. We are excited to find a good home for our girls!

Sarah Lellman

yes I would love to have them I have 15 chickens already when would you be able to do that and you can see they are going to a good home.my kids love chickens and going to get their eggs.

thanks Stephanie

So, I guess I'm out? I thought you were going to ship them to me? Guessing you changed your mind since someone closer also wants them? It's ok, I understand.

Back
Top Bottom