Ukrainian-made Portable Incubator (Broody Zoom 180)

LikeTurkeys

Crowing
5 Years
Jul 25, 2018
Southern California
I have been on a search to upgrade my incubators. Currently, I have a Hovabator Genesis 1588 and have just ordered a 2370 model. But while I was doing my research, I discovered this one: https://www.etsy.com/listing/628189...m-180-eggs?ref=shop_home_active_6&frs=1&crt=1
It is a very lightweight, portable incubator and it even ships free to the US. It has a 180 egg capacity that is equivalent to many cabinet incubators that cost 600+. The same producer makes other incubators that are smaller capacity but they are unavailable right now (you can see them though if you click on sales and scroll through the list). I thought the idea was fascinating. But it doesn't have many reviews... so of course, I would be hesitant about purchasing. Not much out there yet on how it holds heat, hot/cold spots, and durability. What do you all think just from first glance?

I got a broken incubator to fix with the same type of fan as at the bottom, which was rusty. I think this is always a weak spot of incubators, as humidity gets quite high.

No Idea about the producer or the brand however I have to say I like the concept as it uses quite little storage space when not in use

I got a broken incubator to fix with the same type of fan as at the bottom, which was rusty. I think this is always a weak spot of incubators, as humidity gets quite high.

No Idea about the producer or the brand however I have to say I like the concept as it uses quite little storage space when not in use
Yes, I like the compact design as well. Well, I guess I will write a review if I ever do purchase from this seller.

Even with the padded insulation I think it'll need to be used inside the house. In a room with very stable temperature. Exactly like a tabletop incubator. You could possibly build it a cabinet if temp stability or location was an issue.

Reviews look ok. Mostly on their greenhouses where temps isn't as critical. The negative feedback seems to be around set up instructions and Ukraine to US power conversation. Neither of these are a big deal if you're a handy builder. You know right away if this is something you're up for.

If you do get one please make sure review it here on BYC! This accounts are always so helpful to other hatchers.

Even with the padded insulation I think it'll need to be used inside the house. In a room with very stable temperature. Exactly like a tabletop incubator. You could possibly build it a cabinet if temp stability or location was an issue.

Reviews look ok. Mostly on their greenhouses where temps isn't as critical. The negative feedback seems to be around set up instructions and Ukraine to US power conversation. Neither of these are a big deal if you're a handy builder. You know right away if this is something you're up for.

If you do get one please make sure review it here on BYC! This accounts are always so helpful to other hatchers.
It would be in the house of course, I understand the situation about temperature stability. Definitely will review it if I ever get one, thanks for your input! I speak and understand Russian, so I was able to watch his videos on how to put it together (which helps).

Back
Top Bottom