UNBELIEVABLE! Our mice are almost gone.

WORD!! When ever people do threads like "gotta get rid of mice and rats but don't wan't cats," I say to myself, good luck with that!! You don't have to have a cat IN your house and you don't even have to like cat's to adopt a Feral cat who really just needs a place to call home. So why not? If you have room for chickens, you have room for a Feral cat or 2 or 3 in my case. Our house was abandoned for 2years before we bought it and there enough rodents to eat my truck wires TWICE and my hot tub! Not now, they're are all the way gone. New Jeep and Hot Tub, all good!
I absolutely agree!! As you see in the video below, the 4 unbelievable cute kittens have made the barn and coops into their home. The sometimes roam around in-between the chickens in the coop!! Or the chickens go out in the morning and the cats go into the coops looking around for some mouse! 😃
I'm waiting for the day that I find one of the kittens sleeping on the roost with the chickens. Even so they are "barn or farm" cats, they are very loving and come over as soon we are in the neighborhood as you see in the short video!
No cats, lots of Mice! If you have chickens and no mice... You must have cats!! Agreed??

Back
Top Bottom