Uncle Sam Expects You To Keep Hens and Raise Chickens !!

It was done by Dmitry Belyayev and his successor Lyudmila Trut at a place, Novosibirsk, in your Country. If I was not into Chickens, I would probably try and obtain one.

Going back to the old "Victory Garden Days" from WWII. Keeping chickens and growing vegetables at home. Never a bad idea. So how's the coronavirus going in your town?

I have received a message here, in Moscow and in nearest towns are a quarantine 28 march to 04 april. A restaurants are closed and the people have a recomendation to not walk everywhere widhout any serious motive, we must be at home. People sit at home, read books, play computer games and sleep.

It was done by Dmitry Belyayev and his successor Lyudmila Trut at a place, Novosibirsk, in your Country. If I was not into Chickens, I would probably try and obtain one.

I don`t have any ideas about the foxes, as i understood, that make people from the big cities, they have a wild nature and forest too far and begin to buy foxes, or sometimes parrots, rabbits, or guinea pigs.
I have seen any special farm where live foxes, but it are not in the Russia, it are anywhere in Japan.

Novosibirsk are very far from my village, i never was there and don`t know what they doing ))

Fox farms were a thing, for the farmers to kill them and sell the pelts, I thought. The Siberian one was for making tame foxes, which I suppose is where those subway riding foxes are.

Do you mind if I ask, do you know anything about a place Otradnoye? I think it is near Moscow.
I heard about two "Otradnoe" - one are in the Moscow (Underground station "Otradnoe", and there are one big district "Otradnoe" too), another "Otradnoe" are a street in town "Odintsowo", 27 or 28 km from Moscow. Here can be much "Otradnoe" because "Otradno" was an obsolete word from russian language, i am not sure that i will can translate it correctly, it is something like "Joy", "nice", "happy" or something like that. This word was used before the revolution of 1917, now this word use sometimes only very old women, sometimes any diacons from the church. But old names of the streets sometimes can be. If translate that it is "nice village" or "nice place".
To understand which street where it will be will be no easier than finding a specific microdistrict named after Lenin or Krupskaya. :lol: Therefore, to find such a street, I think you need either more data or take a professional detective.

It think it was the place, the big district, not the street. I don't think I can ask the original woman what she meant. Thank you for the etymology of the word.

Back
Top Bottom