Uncle Sam Expects You To Keep Hens and Raise Chickens !!

Pics
Wish I could use this now that means I could have 22 chickens instead of just 15 I love this add so did my DH he suggested I see if there was some kind of law or something then maybe I could have more chickens he is an enabler he just doesn't know it.
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

I hope this isn't considered too political but I will give it a try. Mrs Obama has done a lot to get people interested in gardening maybe if someone could send her a copy of this poster she might consider adding some chickens to the Whitehouse backyard in the name of self suffiency. What a boost that would be to those of us who are fighting city halls all across this country to be allowed to keep a few chickens. What mere city official would dare to argue with our First Lady about being allowed to keep a reasonable number of chickens?

Since this ad was found online.

Is there any way to find out if that was actually a law back then. If you look into law books even today. You will find laws that were never erased from long ago. It would be so neat if this was a law and was never deleted from the law books.. Then that would mean that they would still be valid today..

On another note. I see a rooster in the pic too.. So Uncle Sam wanted you to have hens and roos.. LOL..

Quote:
Wouldn't that be cool if it was a law still on the books. Doesn't federal trump state and homeowners associations? <gggg>

Back
Top Bottom