Underground RR Quilt Block

Pics
Wow you swappers have been busy. There are already several pages of posts for this new swap. a suggestion is to not use white or brights. If we stay with muted and cremes it will look more like an underground rail road quilt and also the blocks will go together. Instead of white you can use a creme tone on tone or cream with a tiny muted print.

I got a little of the block started last night, won't be able to finish until tomorrow, when I get home from work.

I am in, I want to try the carpenters wheel, my problem is my sewing machine died. I have ordered another one should be in next week, so I can't try out the pattern I designed for the block. So if it is okay I'll sign up for carpenters wheel now, next week I'll give my pattern a go and if I don't think I can do it, I'll rechoose out of what is left. Is that okay?
that is fine, I'll put you down on the carpenters wheel, and if you need to you can rechoose

welcome to our new comers glad to have you and welcome back to our regulars, glad there is so much chatter, yes post pics even if you can't join our group right now

Back
Top Bottom