Unsung heros

I salute the inventor of the washing machine
bow.gif

My local Pig was running a sale on Dukes a few days ago. I now have 12 jars in my well stocked pantry, plus the one in my fridge.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Yes, that was my second choice cause Miss me ain't into boiling and beating clothes on no rocks down by the stream.

Anyone ever get their hand/arm caught in a wringer on one of the old wringer washers? hehe

Quote:
Yes, that was my second choice cause Miss me ain't into boiling and beating clothes on no rocks down by the stream.

Anyone ever get their hand/arm caught in a wringer on one of the old wringer washers? hehe

Yep, when I was 10 yr old, grandmother wringer washer.

First time it happened it scared the crap out of me and mom and she ran over and hit the top of the wringer to make it fly open. After that, I'd do it sometimes just to freak her out.

I salute the development of indoor plumbing and water heaters.

As far as mayo goes, we don't have Duke's here, so I buy Best Foods, which says on the jar that east of the Rockies, it is known as Hellman's. We love it, and can definitely tell the difference between it and all the other brands, store or otherwise.

I will nominate the inventor of the GPS and the portable DVD player. What where we doing on long drives before. How about the first person to eat artichoke. ? How would you come up with eating the piece of a thistle?

Ohohohh and i nominate the maker of Jones potato chips for a nobel price.!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom