Unsung heros

Quote:
I haven't seen a piggly wiggly in years! I am so jealous!

Me and my kids only eat Duke's.
big_smile.png
It's the real mayonnaise.

That wonderful person who invented those special supplies that women use every month that DON"T involve rags and belts and pins! When I heard what my mother had to use when she was young I was like
ep.gif

I do have to second indoor plumbing!!

I have WHAT in my yard? :

That wonderful person who invented those special supplies that women use every month that DON"T involve rags and belts and pins! When I heard what my mother had to use when she was young I was like
ep.gif

I agree with that, the person that invented the Curling Iron deserves a mention, I dont remember the belt part, but I can remember my mom twisting my sisters hair around a rag, and pinning it and my sister having to sleep with those in her hairs all night just to have curly hair.
woot.gif

oh and the over the shoulder boulder holder.....why is it that everything invented for women involves pain?....mammogram--yuck--

In my town, the unsung hero is the first person who looked at an oyster and said, hey let's open this ugly smelly thing and slurp it down. It's my town's main industry, besides tourism.

Quote:
I haven't seen a piggly wiggly in years! I am so jealous!

Me and my kids only eat Duke's.
big_smile.png
It's the real mayonnaise.

The Pig is the only grocery store we have around these parts and I have to drive almost 30 miles round trip each time I need groceries so that's why I stock up on the essentials when I can. I grew up on Duke's and have converted DH to it to the point where he won't eat nothing else either. I'm convinced it has magical powers, LOL.

I have WHAT in my yard? :

ep.gif

I do have to second indoor plumbing!!

Yep, my mom was a teen during WWII and her stories involved sheet tearing, then rationing of sheets for wound bandaging, then flour sacks, I mentally blocked the rest out, LOL.​

Quote:
Are ALL chicken addicts also chocolate addicts?????

Don't addictions run in sets?
Like, I'm addicted to pet chickens, chocolate, books, and lip balm
roll.png

I'm very grateful for indoor plumbing.

Also, a big thank you to the person who invented book lights!!!

Back
Top Bottom