Unsung heros

I'm not, but that could be because I kinda burnt myself out on it a few years back and it made me really sick. Chocolate chunks coming out your nose will have that effect of you.

Was that too much info?
tongue2.gif

Quote:
Yes, that was my second choice cause Miss me ain't into boiling and beating clothes on no rocks down by the stream.

Anyone ever get their hand/arm caught in a wringer on one of the old wringer washers? hehe

Absolutely...I was about six year old and grandma kept telling me to get my hand away from the wringer...but did I??? NO!!!! I recall being scared but it didn't injure my arm.

Not only the washing machine.....but the dishwasher too....baby wipes, disposable diapers, the toothbrush, hair brush, shoes, back scratchers, soap, nail clippers, the car, linolieum, oH the mixer, the mini chopper....ew ew I could go on.
celebrate.gif

Guttenberg also gets my vote. We all can read because it to literacy to the masses. I love to read!!!!

Printing and hot water....civilization at its core!

Chocolate and wine are awfully nice. I'd like to thank the first person who said lets try this rotten grape juice that's been sitting in the barrel for a couple of years.

Back
Top Bottom