UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events/Fairs - GEORGIA too

Here is a list of the swaps that I know of. If anyone knows of any that aren't on the list please let me know with the details (place, time, date and contact info). http://www.poultryshowcentral.com/Florida_Swap.html
Thanks!!!
thumbsup.gif

Does anyone in Florida have insight to if my chickens will be harmed by pecking the poisonous Bufo/Cane toad??? My dog got one last night and amazingly recovered once I rinsed his mouth that had started foaming! Now my chicken pecked one to death and I grabbed it and threw it out!!

Just a reminder of our upcoming swaps.
We have added a couple new swaps. We have obtained permission to hold these swaps at these businesses. We are local People getting together. Fun for the whole family. We have lot's of birds and often other livestock, animals and Pet Beds for your pets. If you are just thinking about chickens or small livestock or already have an established flock, then you won't want to miss these events. Come join us for a day of talking, swapping and selling poultry and small livestock, etc. Swap stories and information. Maybe you have some chickens you need to re-home, maybe rabbits, goats, a calf, pigs, Turkeys, geese, ducks, horses, used tack, eating eggs or hatching eggs to sell? How about some pieces of old farm equipment, a small tractor, harrow or what have you. Maybe you have plants and trees. What are you going to do? Bring them on down to the Farm Swaps. We suggest vendors bring either a canopy or umbrella, there are some shaded areas, some open areas. These are farm swaps only so PLEASE we ask that there are no flea market or garage sale items. Tell your neighbors, tell your friends, heck we don't care if you tell your enemies. Meet us for a beautiful day of buying, selling or swapping your farm related wares. As Always, No Fees! Come join us for our Monthly Farm Swaps.

Crystal River Mall and Rural King monthly Farm Swap Meet
9:00 AM TO around 1:00 PM
Always the 4th Saturday Monthly, RAIN OR SHINE
1801 NW US Hwy.19
Crystal River, FL 34428

Tractor Supply Company Farm Swap Meet, Dunnellon, FL
Always the 2nd Saturday Monthly, RAIN OR SHINE
11252 N Williams St,
Dunnellon, FL 34432

Homosassa Tractor Supply Company Farm Swap Meet
Always the 3rd Saturday Monthly
3826 S Suncoast Blvd. (US 19 S)
Homosassa, FL. 34448
show contact info

Dunnellon Feed & Farm Supplies Swap Meet
9:30 AM TO around 3:00 PM
Always the 1st Saturday Monthly
5304 South Highway 41
Dunnellon, FL. 34432

Last edited:
I will be attending the next Dunnellon Tractor Supply Company Farm Swap Meet on Saturday September 10th. I will bringing some pullets, egg turners that fit styrofoam incubators and some cages. Hope to see some BYC members there. This is usually a very good swap with a lot of people.

Come join us for a day of talking, swapping and selling poultry and small livestock, etc. Swap stories and information. Maybe you have some chickens you need to re-home, rabbits, goats, a calf, pigs, turkeys, geese, ducks, horses, used tack, eating eggs or hatching eggs to sell? How about some pieces of old farm equipment, a small tractor, harrow or what have you. Maybe you have plants and trees. What are you going to do? Bring them on down to the Farm Swaps. We suggest vendors bring either a canopy or umbrella, there are some shaded areas, some open areas. These are farm swaps only so PLEASE we ask that there are no flea market or garage sale items. Tell your neighbors, tell your friends, heck we don't care if you tell your enemies. Meet us for a beautiful day of buying, selling or swapping your farm related wares. As Always, No Fees! Come join us for our Monthly Farm Swaps.

Also if there are any FFA or 4H that want to do fund raisers you are welcome to come. Also if anyone would want to come and play some music, we would love that too.

Dunnellon Tractor Supply Company Farm Swap Meet
11252 N Williams St,
Dunnellon, FL 34432

Other area Farm Swaps. We have something going most every Saturday.

It's been around 7 years or so now that we have been having the Dunnellon Tractor Supply Company Farm Swap Meet at the Dunnellon Tractor Supply Company. Originally we held it at our farm but decided to move it to the Tractor Supply with their permission. It has been a huge success. We allow farm related items to sell, no garage or flea market items. This was the agreement we made when we made arrangements to have the swap at TSC. There are now other locations that have started swaps since we started ours. Every Saturday there is a swap being held somewhere.

Dunnellon Tractor Supply Company Farm Swap Meet
11252 N Williams St,
Dunnellon, FL 34432

Local area swaps:

Just a reminder of our Farm Swap this coming Saturday, the 4th Saturday monthly across the parking lot from Rural King next to Office Max on Highway 19. The weather should be nice with only a 20% chance for an afternoon isolated shower. People getting together. If you are just thinking about chickens or small livestock or already have an established flock, then you won't want to miss this event. Come join us for a day of talking, swapping and selling poultry and small livestock. Have some chickens/chicks to sell, turkeys, geese, ducks, guineas. Maybe some rabbits, goats, a calf, pigs, eating eggs or hatching eggs to sell? We have had horses for sale in the past. How about some pieces of old farm equipment, a small tractor, harrow, used tack or what have you. Maybe you have plants and trees. Bring it on down to the Farm Swap. We suggest vendors bring either a canopy or umbrella, there are some shaded areas, some open areas. These are farm swaps only so we ask that there are no flea market or garage sale items. Tell your neighbors, tell your friends, heck we don't care if you tell your enemies. Meet us for a beautiful day of buying, selling or swapping your farm related wares. As Always, No Fees! Come join us for our Monthly Farm Swap. If there is a local 4H or FFA group this is a good place to have a fundraiser. No electric.

Crystal River Mall and Rural King monthly Farm Swap Meet
Always the 4th Saturday Monthly, RAIN OR SHINE
1801 NW US Hwy.19
Crystal River, FL 34428

Back
Top Bottom