UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events/Fairs - GEORGIA too

This is a reminder that instead of holding our monthly Dunnellon TSC Farm Swap at the Dunnellon Tractor Supply on Saturday (8/11), this month we will be holding it at the Crystal River Rural King in the Crystal River Mall due to the construction going on around Tractor Supply. There is some shade but if you are a vendor we suggest bringing a canopy or umbrella. Hopefully we will be able to resume the Farm Swap at the Dunnellon TSC next month (September). We will post here for any changes.

This is a reminder that instead of holding our monthly Dunnellon TSC Farm Swap at the Dunnellon Tractor Supply on Saturday (8/11), this month we will be holding it at the Crystal River Rural King in the Crystal River Mall due to the construction going on around Tractor Supply. There is some shade but if you are a vendor we suggest bringing a canopy or umbrella. Hopefully we will be able to resume the Farm Swap at the Dunnellon TSC next month (September). We will post here for any changes.
TSC&RK.jpg

Come join us for a day of talking, swap stories and information, swapping and selling poultry and small livestock. Have some chickens you need to re-home, guineas, goats, rabbits, geese, turkeys, pigs, sheep, pheasants, ducks, pigeons, quail, feeders, waterers, nest boxes, plants, trees, shrubs, produce, starter plants, etc, eggs, country crafts? How about some old barn finds, pieces of old farm equipment, a small tractor, harrow, tack or what have you. Bring it on down to the Farm Swaps. We suggest vendors bring either a canopy or umbrella, there are some shaded areas, mostly open areas. These are farm swaps only so we ask that there are NO flea market or garage sale items. Tell your neighbors, tell your friends, heck tell your enemies. Meet us for a beautiful day of buying, selling or swapping your farm related wares. As Always, No Fees! Come join us for our Monthly Farm Swaps @

Crystal River Mall monthly Farm Swap Meet and Rural King Farm store
9:00 AM TO around 1:00 PM
Always the *** 4th Saturday Monthly,*** RAIN OR SHINE
1801 NW US Hwy.19
Crystal River, FL 34428

Dunnellon Tractor Supply Company Farm Swap Meet, Dunnellon, FL
9:00 AM TO around 1:00 PM
Always the *** 2nd Saturday Monthly,*** RAIN OR SHINE
11252 N Williams St,
Dunnellon, FL 34432
CRMTSC.jpg

We had some BYC members attend our last swap. It's always fun to put a face with their screen name.

Saturday is the Crystal River Rural King monthly Farm Swap. I'm planning on bringing a few birds. There will be all kinds of poultry, rabbits and other critters. It will be a cool day so if you come, dress warm.
TSCRK2018.jpg

Heading to bed because it won't be long before I have to get up. I'm mostly packed up except for a couple of last minute quicky things I saved for in the morning. There is a sale area. Everyone is welcome. There will be a lot of quality birds available. The judging starts at 9am. I'll be there around 6am. I'm an early bird. It's a 2 hour drive for me. I think I have a BYC banner I had made years ago that I can put up. Hopefully I didn't forget it but I think it's in my car. Hope to see you there...

Florida Sunshine Classic Poultry Show
(the first Saturday in January)

January 5th and 6th 2019
Columbia County Fairgrounds
438 SW State Road 247
Lake City, FL 32025
---> MAP

I saw a few people from BYC. There didn't seem to be the number of people there compared to past years. It was a bit chilly starting off but eventually warmed up some.

Back
Top Bottom