UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events/Fairs - GEORGIA too

Hey Cmom, there is also a Rural King swap/sale in Leesburg FL(lake county) for those who are more central or east located.
I went last week. Chickens, pigeons, rabbits, and goats were present, along with some plants.

This Saturday, Dec 10, join us for Brooksville Feed's 1st Annual Christmas Swap. Bring your farm related equipment and animals as well as your holiday country crafts to sell. We will have food vendors on site and in store specials. Rent for a 10'x10' space is only $10. Stop by the store to register, or register the day of the event.

Vendors must provide their own tables, chairs, and shade. Animals must be healthy and come with applicable health certificates as required by law. Plant sales by licensed nurseries only.

Visit our Facebook event page for details: https://www.facebook.com/events/1136270169782371/

Located at: 28343 Cortez Blvd., Brooksville, FL

Last edited:
Just a reminder, tomorrow is our monthly Crystal River Mall Rural King Farm Swap. The swap is across the parking lot from Rural King next to Office Max and the main mall entrance on Hwy 19 (Suncoast Blvd).

CRMTSC.jpg
Our swaps have been growing. We are looking for a new shady place for our Dunnellon Tractor Supply Company Farm swap as eventually we will have to move when they extend the road from Walmart and reconfigure the parking lot where the road will come in.

This coming Saturday (July 8th 2017) will be our monthly Dunnellon Tractor Supply Company Farm Swap. I will be bringing some young Rose Comb Rhode Island Whites. They are excellent layers of of nice large brown eggs. These are still quite young, about 3 months old. I will have both males and females if anyone is interested in breeding.
2015-08-09 18.56.22Rev.jpg
2015-08-06 18.46.12.jpg
Shemp.jpg
CRMTSC.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone go to the swap in Barberville? I have some Isabel Cuckoo Orp pairs I'd like to sell, some project Silver Laced Brahmas & a few others.

I go over to Barberville every once in awhile when I have quite a few birds to sell. Some people buy to re-sell, breed or eat. When I take birds over I don't care what the buyers do with them, but most that buy them, buy them to re-sell. I usually sell out well before noon. I raise a lot of birds because I show them at poultry shows and keep only the best for breeding and show.

For any of the BYC members that attend our farm swaps, for the month of August and possibly September we will be having both of our swaps at the Crystal River Mall Rural King. There is construction going on at the Dunnellon Tractor Supply Co. shopping center so we decided to hold both swaps at Rural King next month the ***2nd and 4th*** Saturdays.
CRMTSC.jpg

Back
Top Bottom