UPCOMING MINNESOTA POULTRY SWAPS These are for 2009- all over with!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:'( Poor peanut :'( awwwww I am sooo sad for you guys!!! Just when I said he was sooo hearty. He could have picked something up at jody's place too and the stress from the cold just made it come to a head. R.I.P lil peanut! I know the lady whom I got that new trio from has tons of baby roos she is looking to rehome. I think they are 6 weeks old. I may have a few once some of these smaller babies mature a bit. I'll keep you posted. Pm me for your email addy so I can forward you pics of the babies she has, she just sent them to me yesterday. I am so sorry for your losses
sad.png

When due you bring poultry to Hutchinson,MN for poultry show on October 24-25.

They have a separate section usually over by the ducks where you can sell birds. You have to pay like $3 to rent a coop. I did see several people selling outside as well.

Which day would be the best one if you just wanted to go to the show to see what's there (not to enter anything)? Also, Does anyone have an address for this MSPA show? I can't seem to find where in Hutchinson this is taking place so I can get directions. Thanks so much!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom