update 1yr 3 months

I have four dogs, 3 horses and 18 chickens (some to hatch soon)
This just makes me believe I need a puppy!
Who doesn't need a puppy!?
It will turn into a big smelly dog that sleeps in my bed....just like everyone else...I have no room...and I will love it and give it hugs forever!
>_<
Adorable pup you have! That face is killing me!

Quote:
clap.gif
ya.gif
for you!!! She's adorable-Im a chopper girl myself...the bigger the mouth and floppy flesh the more I love them!! She is awesome!!!!!

Quote:
Yay! How excting! I am so happy you finally have one! Now we get to watch her grow! what did you name her?

Quote:
Yay! How excting! I am so happy you finally have one! Now we get to watch her grow! what did you name her?

As of this morning her name is Harley Sue.......Kind of a joke between my husband and me.

Quote:

As of this morning her name is Harley Sue.......Kind of a joke between my husband and me.

LOL I like her name and I think I know why!!!!

Quote:

LOL I like her name and I think I know why!!!!

Yes I think you do know why!
th.gif

well I have no weight updates. The batteries died on my scale and I keep forgetting to buy a new one. Anyways Addy is now 8 months old and is 27.5 inches at the shoulder and 28.5 inches at the butt! She looks a bit like a hot rod right now. So at 8 months she has already surpassed the minimmum heigth requirement for female Sanints! I wonder how big she will get!

Quote:
Im sure she vvill! slovv and steady is the ideal vvay to grovv! On the spay issue, I don't believ vve vvill breed her, her muzzle is too long for shovv anyvvays. buit either vvay vve have a bit of time to decide. I vvon't spay until she is 2.

Back
Top Bottom