Update on Jethro, the Pigeon.

theOEGBman

Songster
13 Years
Jan 13, 2007
Central California
Well,

Jethro is huge! He's been out of the nest for a few days now and he's out and about flying with his parents! His Momma has been on the nest and I think she's thinkin about laying more eggs.
lol.png

Jethro, his Daddio and his Mother!
(Excuse the nail, I just noticed it!)

029-1.jpg

Jethro...

027-2.jpg

Jethro's momma, on the nest again!

026-2.jpg

Jethro and his father...

033-2.jpg

And Jethro's Mother.

031-2.jpg

This is a follow up on this link :https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=55357W

The pigeons life is like the ugly duckling The chickens life is like the pretty baby chick. The pigeon gets beautiful as it grows, chickens get uglier! hope that makes sense
tongue.png

I cant believe I missed this post! The computer has been whacko lately.

Thanks, Pixie! Im proud that I kept the parents alive, but they did all of this on their own!

Thanks, Madison! Uhh, not really, haha! Im sure they could be, but they never did really like me.

LOL, Jess. You are a brat!

Yep, Ticks, that made sense,lol. I, personally, think baby pigeons are adorable, but to each his own!

i have been looking everywhere for that breed of pigeon.. all i have right now is a female roller pigeon or some call them *tumblers*

i've talk to a few breeders here but all they have are rollers and barn and racers..
sad.png

Hey Mark,

I only saw these once at the feedstore and that is when I bought them. I did see a pair being shown at a show earlier this year, but I havent seen any since! I've seen them a few times on Eggbid though. Good luck finding some!

Back
Top Bottom