Updated - Corid and Amprol (amprolium) Dosing

Pics
On the ipad I couldn't read the other two ingredients in the Curazole:

Need to look into how safe those are for birds.

-Kathy
thumbsup.gif
, thank you in advance.

Thank you for this thread, it was very helpful to me! We just got chicks, and I want to make sure that they get some coccidiostat as preventative as we have had other birds and there is a good chance the new babies will pick something up.

I double-checked your math because I am neurotic about things like that. You got it right ;) (Although I was pretty sure someone would have caught an error in the 2 years this thread has been around, it still was good to check. And not very hard.)

Thank you for this thread, it was very helpful to me! We just got chicks, and I want to make sure that they get some coccidiostat as preventative as we have had other birds and there is a good chance the new babies will pick something up.

I double-checked your math because I am neurotic about things like that. You got it right ;) (Although I was pretty sure someone would have caught an error in the 2 years this thread has been around, it still was good to check. And not very hard.)
Glad to have another neurotic person here! I recently found some errors in the Durvet Poultry pdf.

Several errors here:

I weighed the above powder an the most I could get one tablespoon to weigh is 12 grams, I also had two other people count out the number of tablespoons in the package and both counted 18 tablespoons per package.

Have fun, and let me know what you come up with!

-Kathy

Sorry to sneak in here...but I wonder if any of you peapeople would like to see dosing info included on the Database?
Thanks for your input!

I sure would, but have some concerns about the best way to do it for stuff other than Corid.

-Kathy

More info on the Duramycin 10 powder... Of the top of my head I think the math shows it to be 5.5%, which means there are 55mg per gram.

Note this is not some sort of test, I just want to know if other people come up with the same results. :D

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom