Updated! - Test Your Diagnostic Skills - Warning, Contains Graphic Necropsy Photos

Pics
I'll tell both of you right now that each of you are partially correct. Seminolewind, i'm on the iPad now, so can't post pictures, but if I posted his head picture you would know the cause of death.

-Kathy

I'll tell both of you right now that each of you are partially correct. Seminolewind, i'm on the iPad now, so can't post pictures, but if I posted his head picture you would know the cause of death.

-Kathy
Are you talking about the rooster who is white, making his appearance in a few threads lately, lol.

Lol, i was feeling like I was cheating. I won't say anymore. Lol.

My goal here is to get people thinking past "impacted crop" and to realized that it's often a secondary problem.

Another thing I forgot to mention is that he was hatched here on my property.

A hint for those that don't know what it was... There is one thing that *might* have saved him.

-Kathy

My goal here is to get people thinking past "impacted crop" and to realized that it's often a secondary problem.

Another thing I forgot to mention is that he was hatched here on my property.

A hint for those that don't know what it was... There is one thing that *might* have saved him.

-Kathy
I am definitely learning that here about the crop issues. The necropsies is a great eye opener of these causes.

Back
Top Bottom