Updated! - Test Your Diagnostic Skills - Warning, Contains Graphic Necropsy Photos

Pics
Ok, can not keep the silence anymore, lol, poor guy died of Marek's disease, post the necropsy pictures Kathy.

You're so naughty, spank, lol. Yes, cause of death was Marek's. The picture of his head shows his ocular Marek's. That, the color of his comb and the strange sore on his vent all screamed Marek's.

Will post the test of the very graphic pictures when I get off this stupid iPad and on the real computer, lol.

-Kathy

This thread is definitely one of the most interesting I have ever seen on this forum. Can't wait to see what's next. :)

x2
smile.png

This thread is definitely one of the most interesting I have ever seen on this forum. Can't wait to see what's next. :)

Stay tuned for his pictures. Also, I'll be sending off two very young ducklings to UD Davis for Necropsies, both had what looked like wry neck, but I suspect something else.

-kathy

You're so naughty, spank, lol. Yes, cause of death was Marek's. The picture of his head shows his ocular Marek's. That, the color of his comb and the strange sore on his vent all screamed Marek's.

Will post the test of the very graphic pictures when I get off this stupid iPad and on the real computer, lol.

-Kathy

Ouchhhhh :lau

Last edited:
I didn't go for the Marek's because I didn't think you would post an easy one!  LOL

The reason I used him as an example is because so many people don't seem to understand that impacted crops are often a secondary problem, which will be obvious when I post the rest of his pictures. For those of us with Marek's. Yes, this was an easy on for anyone that's ever had Marek's and I knew you would know and glad you let me play, lol.

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom