Upright Serama Eggs

mvawdre2

In the Brooder
Mar 15, 2015
I have always wanted some nice, upright seramas.They don't necessarily need to be show quality or anything, I just love the look of their proud chests when they are upright :)

I have always wanted some nice, upright seramas.They don't necessarily need to be show quality or anything, I just love the look of their proud chests when they are upright :)
I sell hatching eggs from my seramas $3.50 per egg shipping for 6 eggs is $13 and I am selling some adult birds

$75 each only have 5 left to sell I am selling out of this breed

I'm sorry it took so long for me to reply. I got all caught up in the hatch along and was just busy on top of that. Do you still have eggs or birds available? If not I understand

I'm sorry it took so long for me to reply. I got all caught up in the hatch along and was just busy on top of that. Do you still have eggs or birds available? If not I understand

if she does not depending on where you are I might have some Adult/juvinile birds in June possibly

I have 1 pair left a silkied rooster and a millie fleur hen both for $125 and I could collect probably 6 eggs from the seramas I am keeping $3.50 each + $13 shipping

I have 1 pair left a silkied rooster and a millie fleur hen both for $125 and I could collect probably 6 eggs from the seramas I am keeping $3.50 each + $13 shipping

I would definitely be interested in purchasing some eggs. Do you have an eBay account?

Back
Top Bottom