Urgent Do Not Think A Baby Chick Will Make It

Everyone recommended polyvisol w/o iron...perked my weak little spraddle leg guy right up. Made a huge difference.

ok ty she was in with 22 other chicks but 18 went to a new home she is now laying down cuddled with the other chicks peeping and sleeping. but nowalking she did try to eat a little food i place on the floor in front of her but only took one little bite se will not get up on her feet looks like she waddles on her elbows. i live in the country and there is no walmart close to us and the stores we have here cose very early

I think rite aid carries it too...most pharmacy type stores do too. If hes ok tomorrow I'd get it then...seems good for other chicks too.

she seems to be doing a little better she ate a little when i placed food in front of her at her feet and she also drank a little as for the standing it might be because of one of her leggs it looks longer than the other one and extends outward a little her little knees are getting scuffed up is ther anything i can put on her knees to make sure the sore she is getting does not get infected also can she live a normal life with her leg like that or will she have to be all by herself to keep her safe

You could try the paper tape you'd buy to hold gauze on a wound. I know some people here use it when chick toes need taped. The box says flexible, but I don't know how well it would let your baby bend that knee. If you have a steady hand you might be able to stick a tiny square of gauze to the tape and make a birdie band-aid.

earlier today she passed away she was just to weak she was a fighter but after time she just gave up she is in a better place now
hit.gif
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom