**URGENT** MY BABY CHICK IS DYING, ITS STILL ALIVE SEND HELP

Sep 29, 2020
MY BABY CHICK IS ABOUT 4 WEEKS OLD, ITS NOT THAT BIG. IT WAS FINE YESTERDAY, BUT TODAY WHEN I CHECKED ON IT ITS SLUMPING OVER, IT LOOKS LIKE ITS STRUGGLING AND WONT EAT OR DRINK ANYTHING. IM TRYING EVERYTHING I CAN, I TRIED TO FEED IT WATER WITH SYRINGE BUT ITS NOT DRINKING. PLEASE SEND HELP HE IS DYING. WHEN THE CHICK FALLS OVER IT CANT GET UP WITHOUT MY HELP AND IT CLOSES ITS EYES LIKE IT STRUGGLING AND BARELY MOVES. SEND HELP PLEASEEEE

What feed has it been on? Is it the only chick or are there others / how are they doing?

Have you seen it poop, and how has it looked?

Do you have any Nutridrench or Poultry Cell? If you do, give it a little of that. Offer it some egg yolk.

What feed has it been on? Is it the only chick or are there others / how are they doing?

Have you seen it poop, and how has it looked?

Do you have any Nutridrench or Poultry Cell? If you do, give it a little of that. Offer it some egg yolk.
Its the only chick, there was another chick before but it died.

It has pooped, looks white and brown.

I dont have Nutridrench or Poultry Cell, I live in a poor country. I offered it egg yolk but its not eating it.

Chicks get like you described pretty lethargic won’t eat or drink can’t stand up poops can be bloody or really runny. Corid comes in powder and liquid form cures the coccidia bug. Brooder for a 4 week old chick should be around the 80 degree mark. With chicks though it could any number of things not knowing what the environment there is like we’re walking into it blind. It could’ve ate shavings and got clogged up if it has no grit yet. I had a Tom Turkey once that went downhill thought he had a number of illnesses turns out he had a plastic bottle cap in his crop blocking digestion so you really never know.

Back
Top Bottom