Utah!

Great pic Cassandra, love it!

Wow those chicks went fast. I need about two more bators full of eggs, I am surprised how many people are calling and wanting chicks this year! Alot of the same people calling me that got chicks from Blujems eggs I hatched last year. Anybody else close to Logan have chicks for sale? I have several looking...I sure wish I had my roosters back right now, dang!

Sphinx, I pm'd you about a lady wanting to buy FBCM eggs, holler back when you get a chance :D

I know, right? I posted four roosters... yes... roosters... on KSL. I had 3 callers that night!!! Haha! What is this madness?

Oh, and here are pics (overload, sorry!) of my flock and the little icelandics:

In the big coop I have a California Grey cross hen, a Wheaten Ameraucana, the son and two daughters of the California Grey crossed with one of Bluejems Marans.

Here are the icees! :) I love this one with the distinct blonde, black and brown stripes! :)

Those Icees are sure cute!

Love the rooster drawing!

Lisa, I PM'd you back. My FBCM have been a little sporadic the last couple weeks, but I got two FBCM eggs today. I'm guessing I could have a dozen easily by Saturday if they keep behaving.

I got what looks like a pullet egg yesterday, and another today. Small, light brown. I'm trying to decide if it's the silkie or possibly my adopted barred rock.

Those Icees are sure cute!

Love the rooster drawing!

Lisa, I PM'd you back. My FBCM have been a little sporadic the last couple weeks, but I got two FBCM eggs today. I'm guessing I could have a dozen easily by Saturday if they keep behaving.

I got what looks like a pullet egg yesterday, and another today. Small, light brown. I'm trying to decide if it's the silkie or possibly my adopted barred rock.

Awesome, if you will save the eggs I will give her your info :D
I am really tempted to get more from you. Everybody wants my marans chicks. Haha, I'm like "Nope! Mine!"
I should post a pic of the mix from the white egg. Looks like a rosecomb coming in, very interesting!

Ace, love the Icelandic pics. So cute. I have only two left I kept, I hope one is a girl! They both look boyish to me.

Last edited:
hey guys long time no hear from i know just got out of the hospital again. 1 week this time so much for Az being good for my health. I had severe food poisoning not fund. Ed to but of course I was very very i;; and spent a few days in ICU. I told Ed I wanted tp go home but he said no not for another month its much too cold. Oh well my house sitter said.chickens ok
buying Jock bling on beach in Mexico

Last edited:
hey guys long time no hear from i know just got out of the hospital again. 1 week this time so much for Az being good for my health. I had severe food poisoning not fund. Ed to but of course I was very very i;; and spent a few days in ICU. I told Ed I wanted tp go home but he said no not for another month its much too cold. Oh well my house sitter said.chickens ok
buying Jock bling on beach in Mexico
Diana you look like your having way to much fun. i am so jealous.

I just looked up the add and he is in Logan. His name is Mathew. Lisa..any idea who he is and how his chicks look?

So funny--- I talked to a Matthew tonight wanting SBEL's. No idea if it was the same guy, he lives is Paradise (by Logan). Have not met any other Matthew's in my chicken travels :D

Sundance, the hat truly completes the picture. You look very festive. Wish you were feeling more festive though! Ugh! Stay well now!

Back
Top Bottom