Utah!

Hgillins just mentioned on another site this is a guy selling Ayam Cemani eggs. I remember somebody posted on here they had Ayam Cemani, anybody remember who that was or write it down? I'm going to do a little searchin'. :D

I am having a hard time finding a coop I love for a decent price... Anyone know someone who makes custom coops in the SLC area? Or know of the best place to buy them? I am looking for a medium sized coop for 6-8 hens. Something similar to this one

Hgillins just mentioned on another site this is a guy selling Ayam Cemani eggs. I remember somebody posted on here they had Ayam Cemani, anybody remember who that was or write it down? I'm going to do a little searchin'. :D
Thanks for your help. I am so excited that I found some. I can't wait to get them in the incubator.

I'm in good ol Spanish Fark..I mean, Spanish Fork.
big_smile.png

Ooh, I might be interested in a few of your EE. I've got two barnyard mixes hatching this weekend
fl.gif
and was hoping to add 2-3 more other chicks with them around the same time. And I was hoping for a colored egg layer! I'm near UVU.

Hi everyone welcome all you newbies. We have been having a bit of really hot weather here in Mesa. It's in the upper 90s. I will be making the northern migration soon not sure of the day. Mid April sometime. I'm making arrangements to ship my Horse back and counting seramas so I can make sure I have enough gravel crates. The laying hens will be happy as their coop is small here. See y'all soon
1f601.png

Welcome to Syracuse and BYC!
Hi Everyone!

I have been lurking/stalking this page for the past couple months and realized that if I ever had a question or concern no one would know who I am. I feel like I know people here, but no one even knows that I exist so it's time to come out of the shadows.

My name is Tandy and live in Davis Co.  This is my first go around with chickens - do to the fact that we have never lived on property big enough to own any.  So now that we've moved up to Syracuse we've got enough space to finally go chicken crazy.  We currently have 10, 
4-week old chicks and my only complaint is that my home is currently poop factory central.  I knew there would be lots of poop, but holy cow! I clean out the brooder and 1 hour later it looks like I never touched it.  

We didn't know which breed we wanted to start with so we decided on a mixed flock of 7 different breeds.  'It's fun seeing all the different personalities of each bird and I have to say my 2 favorite have turned out to be a Speckled Sussex name "Rosita Kissy Lips" (looks like she is wearing red lipstick) and an Americana we named "Vigil" (she is always alert for danger - but loves being held and getting scratches). 

Anyways, I looked forward to being more involved on this board and getting to know everyone.  Have a great Day!

Tandy

Last edited:
Hi Everyone!

I have been lurking/stalking this page for the past couple months and realized that if I ever had a question or concern no one would know who I am. I feel like I know people here, but no one even knows that I exist so it's time to come out of the shadows.

My name is Tandy and live in Davis Co. This is my first go around with chickens - do to the fact that we have never lived on property big enough to own any. So now that we've moved up to Syracuse we've got enough space to finally go chicken crazy. We currently have 10,
4-week old chicks and my only complaint is that my home is currently poop factory central. I knew there would be lots of poop, but holy cow! I clean out the brooder and 1 hour later it looks like I never touched it.

We didn't know which breed we wanted to start with so we decided on a mixed flock of 7 different breeds. 'It's fun seeing all the different personalities of each bird and I have to say my 2 favorite have turned out to be a Speckled Sussex name "Rosita Kissy Lips" (looks like she is wearing red lipstick) and an Americana we named "Vigil" (she is always alert for danger - but loves being held and getting scratches).

Anyways, I looked forward to being more involved on this board and getting to know everyone. Have a great Day!

Tandy
Welcome Tandy, I'm pretty sure I can speak for everyone when I say we're glad you're here! :)

Ooh, I might be interested in a few of your EE. I've got two barnyard mixes hatching this weekend
fl.gif
and was hoping to add 2-3 more other chicks with them around the same time. And I was hoping for a colored egg layer! I'm near UVU.

They will hatch just before Easter. :)

Back
Top Bottom