VA - Day old chicks - Dominique, Buff Orp, BC & Blue Copper Marans, BBS Polish, more

GardienneWings

Songster
11 Years
Sep 19, 2008
Northern Central Virginia
We have most types available for immediate shipping!
Please note: it is now too hot to ship anywhere but north of us, shipping to southern points will resume in September. The Post Office refuses Live Chicks if the temps are above 78 degrees at either end of the trip.

This year we are offering chicks and hatching eggs in the following breeds/types/colors:
The prices after each bird type are for day old chicks, older chicks are slightly higher.

BBS Ameraucana $6
Buff Orpington $5
BBS, White, Barred, and Partridge Cochins~ BBS & White $5, others $7.50
Coronation Sussex $12
Delaware $6
Dominique $5
Exchequer Leghorn (until pair sells) $12
Leghorn (Exc x White color cross, pure Leghorn) $5
Black Copper and Blue Copper Marans ~ Black Copper $6, Blue Copper $7.50
BBS and White Crested Polish $6
Blue Laced Red Wyandottes (includes all the "Blue" variations) $7.50
Silkies, Buff, Silver Partridge, Blue, Black & White Price varies by color and quality, Pet Quality start at $6

Hatching eggs are from $1.50 - $5 ea, and day-old chicks are from $5-$12 ea, depending on type/color. .

Also available this year in limited quantities:
Bourbon Red, Heritage Bronze, Royal Palm, Pencilled Palm, Narragansett, & White Turkey Poults ($12-16 ea)
Brown Chinese and Sebastopol goslings ( $10 and $25 & up ea, respectively)
Pekin, Khaki Campbell, & Muscovy ducklings ($5 ea)

Now the fine print.....We do not require payment with reservation, just at least 48 hours prior to shipping date. Shipping Minimum 10 chicks /mix and match. Shipping is by Express Mail only, unless you are in VA or an adjoining state, in which case we will ship Priority. All shipping and box costs are the buyers responsibility. If you want less than 10 let us know and we can contact you when we have older chicks of the type you want

PM us with what you want and your zip code for availabilty and shipping/box cost.

See photos of our birds on our website: www.gardiennewings.com

Val

Last edited:
Do you have pictures of your BBS Ameraucana, and BLRW adult stock? Where in Virginia are you located. Interestred in both breeds and live in virginia myself.

The photo with this ad is some of the BBS Ameraucanas, I do not have any of the BLRW as they are a new breed for me this year, but can take some tomorrow. We are 1/2 way between Warrenton and Fredericksburg off Rt 17.
Val

The Ameraucanas as day olds are $6 ea and the BLRW are $7.50, if you want older chicks, when I have them, the prices are a little higher. Both are just beginning to lay regularly as our weather has been crazy this year, but I do have a few of each in the 'bator and more going in weekly.
Val

I currently have about 50 Sebastopol eggs either in the 'bator or under geese and I am putting around a dozen Polish eggs in the 'bator weekly (and they are just getting started), Seebies should start hatching by this time next week, Polish hatching now and weekly through the summer.
Val

Back
Top Bottom