Valentines Day Hatch-A-Long 2016

If you are on a phone you should have a
1f642.png
icon. Try downloading emoji icons

Ah, not on a phone...

I'm egg-cited again!!!! There were so many things making me worry about my eggs being infertile! My breeder said she noticed her orp hen started laying,they were to be brahma orp crosses like I got from her before.i didnt think her orp hens were bred.i can get pure orps in my batch!anyways, i was also worried about my homemade incubator not working.i had a 106 temp spike for 2 hrs 2 days ago.they have irregular pores,and I have a cold. I'm just paranoid!When i candled day 6, i saw nothing. So when my friend said her eggs weren't fertile,she let me put mine in her hovabator. Well we candled today and is day 8. All are fertile! We seen veins AND movement in all! And the best part,our tractor supply will have chicks on the 15th,which is when mine are to hatch. So I can put all my chicks together in one brooder! Good luck everyone! Can't wait til our eggies hatch!!!

I'm egg-cited again!!!! There were so many things making me worry about my eggs being infertile! My breeder said she noticed her orp hen started laying,they were to be brahma orp crosses like I got from her before.i didnt think her orp hens were bred.i can get pure orps in my batch!anyways, i was also worried about my homemade incubator not working.i had a 106 temp spike for 2 hrs 2 days ago.they have irregular pores,and I have a cold. I'm just paranoid!When i candled day 6, i saw nothing. So when my friend said her eggs weren't fertile,she let me put mine in her hovabator. Well we candled today and is day 8. All are fertile! We seen veins AND movement in all! And the best part,our tractor supply will have chicks on the 15th,which is when mine are to hatch. So I can put all my chicks together in one brooder! Good luck everyone! Can't wait til our eggies hatch!!!
Great News! You'll be overrun with chicks soon!

Great News!  You'll be overrun with chicks soon!
I went to a feed store today,and was kinda considering doing a preorder with them,but they order through welp hatchery.they have a 25 min chick order,and 5 of each breed min,policy. I even had approval from my dad to place an order,but now that i know for sure i have 7 possible chicks to hatch,i'll wait til that day,which is when tsc gets their chicks.i'll be overrun by chicks,but maybe 15 at the most,not 25! Lol!

But who knows how many you will get when you walk in to TSC to get more chicks ;)  Better have a budget, or you'll come home with them all! :gig

Just get 3 pullets baby.... Oh look at those .... And those... Got to have one of these.... Wait. Can't have just 1 rooster chick with this many hens.... Need 2 at least. And on and on and oh look!!!! Ducklings!!!!

Just get 3 pullets baby.... Oh look at those .... And those... Got to have one of these.... Wait. Can't have just 1 rooster chick with this many hens.... Need 2 at least. And on and on and oh look!!!! Ducklings!!!!

I plan on getting 6, maybe 8 meaties and 2 sexlinks. No ducks, and i already have 2 roos! Lol

Back
Top Bottom