VEGETARIAN RECIPES NEEDED

I am sure you will have a great visit and your fam will really appreciate your efforts! Lots of great ideas here that I would truly enjoy sampling myself!

I have the exact opposite problem, also next week! Parents in law are visiting and I am practically a vegetarian. They are used to Cracker Barrel-ian worthy spreads and dislike most vegetables. Trying to get my husband to eat a vegetable has been a herculean effort chiseled fractionally over time, with only marginal success.

I am hoping that they will perhaps not get too hungry while they are here - all week 🤣🤫
I'm sure they won't want you to compromise your principles. All Cracker Barrel fans love pinto beans and cornbread, and mac n cheese. And if not, I guess your hubby can do the cooking.🤣

I am sure you will have a great visit and your fam will really appreciate your efforts! Lots of great ideas here that I would truly enjoy sampling myself!

I have the exact opposite problem, also next week! Parents in law are visiting and I am practically a vegetarian. They are used to Cracker Barrel-ian worthy spreads and dislike most vegetables. Trying to get my husband to eat a vegetable has been a herculean effort chiseled fractionally over time, with only marginal success.

I am hoping that they will perhaps not get too hungry while they are here - all week 🤣🤫
This is basically my husband and me during lent, my husband loves his meat! Pasta is your best friend, you can grill some sausage, or pick up some meatballs from the store, and leave them on the side.
——————————-
Also I have a taco soup recipe:
it’s 1 can black beans, 1 can pinto beans, 1 can kidney beans, 1 can corn, 1 can diced tomatoes, packet of ranch dressing mix, packet of taco mix.
Put it all in the crockpot on low for 4+ hours,
Serve with toppings of your choice. We like cilantro and chips.
(I’ll make some ground beef and again leave it on the side for anyone who wants it.)

I love my "Ersatz Ramaki" that is really easy... see attached

Attachments

• Cream Cheese Wraps.jpg
    Cream Cheese Wraps.jpg
    405.1 KB · Views: 1
This is basically my husband and me during lent, my husband loves his meat! Pasta is your best friend, you can grill some sausage, or pick up some meatballs from the store, and leave them on the side.
——————————-
Also I have a taco soup recipe:
it’s 1 can black beans, 1 can pinto beans, 1 can kidney beans, 1 can corn, 1 can diced tomatoes, packet of ranch dressing mix, packet of taco mix.
Put it all in the crockpot on low for 4+ hours,
Serve with toppings of your choice. We like cilantro and chips.
(I’ll make some ground beef and again leave it on the side for anyone who wants it.)
Sounds great!
I love my "Ersatz Ramaki" that is really easy... see attached
I will definitely make these at some point. I love cream cheese. I make a batter with cream cheese and egg.
2 oz cream cheese, 1 egg, 2 TBS monk fruit ( powdered type) I pour it onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Cook in 325 convection oven. Cut it into crepe shapes. Add some fruit, cinnamon, and more powdered monk fruit. Stack with fruit layers. Toss some pecans in occasionally. It's great!

Back
Top Bottom