Very worried!!! Chicks breathing fast and making a clicking noise...

Whatever happened to your chick? I have a week old chick that is acting perfectly fine except has a clicking sound.

I seperated one of my chicks because she was sick. Now I have another who is sick.can I put them in separate brooder boxes next to one another but not in the same box? I don't want the one I just revived to get sick with whatever this one has

Little more talkative today.... Finally making some noise and we took all the chicks out and she was picking at the ground a little but not much.... Still very nervous

Mine made sort of a clicking sound when breathing and I thought she had a respiratory infection. I mixed duramicyn in her water and she's fine now.

my 3 day old Easter Egger baby needs help :-(
the right leg is pointing up and out the left leg points out and to the left . we think it may be spraddle leg. We have a bandaid connected to both legs trying to help. he sits up a little straighter now but still does not try to walk and will not eat or drink. we have been making him drink as much as possible but will not eat at all. I am very worried because time is valuable. does anyone have suggestions???? :'(

my 3 day old Easter Egger baby needs help :-(
the right leg is pointing up and out the left leg points out and to the left . we think it may be spraddle leg. We have a bandaid connected to both legs trying to help. he sits up a little straighter now but still does not try to walk and will not eat or drink. we have been making him drink as much as possible but will not eat at all. I am very worried because time is valuable. does anyone have suggestions???? :'(

Were you able to get any advice?

Little more talkative today.... Finally making some noise and we took all the chicks out and she was picking at the ground a little but not much.... Still very nervous
Did your chick end up being OK? Did you give it anything?

I have a newly hatched chick (2 days) that is breathing heavy. Whole body moves & beak opens then closes as it breathes. At first I thought it was choking, but it can peep.

Does anyone have advice?

Back
Top Bottom