Victor and Sassy's love life

Well that alien thing is right. lol
I wonder if he is sick does he act normal like he is eating good poop looks normal?

I just can't imagine a drake not wanting to breed right now they should all be in peak breeding mode.

Yes! The only that has changed is up until a week or so ago he would chase my feet, follow me across the room, walk down the fence line as far as he could inside his retreat with sassy to follow my progress as I left them to it for the day. The he suddenly quit. He follows her around and sticks with her and I figured he was growing up. I don't get it.

Well, the following around sounds normal. And they have water to mate in right?
I just don't get it unless something is wrong. You say he is going into his nuptual breeding plumage Maybe that has something to do with it? Maybe you need to change your post heading to I have Mallards and I have questions. There are members who have Mallards and might be able to shed some light.

He lost his sex curl feather. It's gone. He lost his green coloring from his head that was coming in. He looks like a darker version of Sassy now. I don't know what to think.

Back
Top Bottom