Victory in court today-update -guilty verdict

Status
Not open for further replies.
some silkie crosses don't look 'silkie' till the second gen. i.e. 1st generation showgirls

Con grats on being paid

fl.gif
for the other court case
fl.gif

Quote:
It looks just like a smaller JG, except the legs are darker. When it hatched, I couldn't believe that giant chick came out of that tiny egg.

hi there, I'm new to the board and chicken owning in general, lol. Still don't have my first chicken yet!

Anyway, just catching up on your story. WOW. Congrats on winning the case AND getting paid.

yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
Don't depend too much on "The Judge". I've got one just like it and 15 feet is its effective range. Some day I will post how to make short range (50 yards or less) sure fire varmit/predator dispatcher.

Quote:
Don't depend too much on "The Judge". I've got one just like it and 15 feet is its effective range. Some day I will post how to make short range (50 yards or less) sure fire varmit/predator dispatcher.

That may be true of the 410, but the 45 is better. We also have a 9mm, a 22 rifle, a mauser and a shotgun handy for varmit control. I like the 410 and the shotgun because I don't have to worry about hitting an unintended target a mile away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom