Violetsfeathers Flock

Pics

Pecan and her mom, Peanut, slept next to each other last night (Peanut needs to molt). Pumpkin was being a bully so he had to sleep somewhere else.

I've cured marshmallow from bumblefoot before, she had it on not feet and because her legs are so short I had to blow dry her belly every time I soaked her feet.
Ginger is taller and she doesn't have feathers on her feet so it will be easier to wrap. She is a lot bigger though.

Oh too bad! How are you going to treat her?

Wow! That is a big gift!

I think I'll cut the scab out then soak in Epsom salt them wrap it up with vet wrap and antibiotic salve.

Mom has a horse, Sis has a horse too, but I fell in love with her horse and when he has his mind set on it he can't be stopped. So today we looked at a pony (13.3 or 12.3 hands I don't remember) named Cocklebur, he's not hard to make go or stop. And my sis likes him so if we still like him in the morning mom will buy him and he will come home Monday. (Sis is 4 years younger than me)

Last edited:
I think I'll cut the scab out then soak in Epsom salt them wrap it up with vet wrap and antibiotic salve.

Mom has a horse, Sis has a horse too, but I fell in love with her horse and when he has his mind set on it he can't be stopped. So today we looked at a pony (13.3 or 12.3 hands I don't remember) named Cocklebur, he's not hard to make go or stop. And my sis likes him so if we still like him in the morning mom will buy him and he will come home Monday. (Sis is 4 years younger than me)
Okay, what kind of salve do you use?

I'm a little confused, you said you will give it to your sister, then you said "he"?

Back
Top Bottom