Virginia

For Sale at Gilmanor I will have for sale

I will have chicks hatched 4-17-12 in the following breeds
New Hampshire's, Black Australorp's, Dominique's and Bantam Welsummer's

I have chicks hatching this weekend so have to see what hatches out
from the chicken, duck and turkey eggs (Chicks $2.50 each Turkeys $9.00 each and Ducks $3.50 - $5.00 each)

Also have 3 Saanan Cross Dairy Goat Doelings born 1-12 $75.00 each
10 month old White Muscovy Pair $45.00
3 bunnies born 3-14-12 Cali/NZ crosses 1 male and 2 females $15.00 each

Will have to see what else I can find to sell between now and then

Last edited:
By the way does it cost any money to get into Gilmanor? I feel like there is barley any information anywhere on it. So far all I have is a date, time, and address.

To come and look is free will not counting all the money you will spend on birds you can't live without
wee.gif

If you want to set-up and sell just show up they will direct you to a space and then later on someone will come around to collect $10 per space

Welcome Katie.....you will love this site...so much information from very friendly people. I would like to thank you and your husband for his service (and yours). Do you have chickens yet?

Welcome Katie.....you will love this site...so much information from very friendly people. I would like to thank you and your husband for his service (and yours). Do you have chickens yet?
No, no chickens yet. I've got a dozen assorted eggs set to arrive the third week of May so hopefull I'll have some chicks mid June.

Back
Top Bottom