Virginia

Roanoke area swaps:
Roanoke TSC 3rd Saturday each month
Christiansburg TSC 1st Saturday each month (cancelled thanks to the idiot property owners)
Rocky Mount TSC 4th Saturday each month.

Last edited:
Don't bother. We're not welcome in christiansburg anymore. Shelor owns the property and although the owner of the grassy area welcomed us shelor won't allow right of way to get onto it.

Last edited:
Don't bother. We're not welcome in christiansburg anymore. Shelor owns the property and although the owner of the grassy area welcomed us shelor won't allow right of way to get onto it.[/quo

Karen, so sorry to hear they are not being nice. Sure, it is their property and yes they have that right BUT why would they? There is no good reason and it was a win-win situation. So it is just them cutting off their nose to spite their face. There are alot of people around that are mean spirited just because they can. Again sorry to hear that area is no longer participating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ki4got

Don't bother. We're not welcome in christiansburg anymore. Shelor owns the property and although the owner of the grassy area welcomed us shelor won't allow right of way to get onto it.

Karen, so sorry to hear they are not being nice. Sure, it is their property and yes they have that right BUT why would they? There is no good reason and it was a win-win situation. So it is just them cutting off their nose to spite their face. There are alot of people around that are mean spirited just because they can. Again sorry to hear that area is no longer participating.

the TSC is willing, but they don't own the property. Shelor does and they feel we are holding a flea market. personally, I don't sell fleas.

the TSC is willing, but they don't own the property. Shelor does and they feel we are holding a flea market. personally, I don't sell fleas.

I understand your frustrations And I understand it is Shelor.
Possibly there could be another place close by willing to allow us.

Back
Top Bottom