Virginia

Yup! I'll second that - and Lord willin' and the creek don't rise, I'll be at Gilmanor with some EO pullets!
frow.gif
wee.gif
I really want to try and make it to this.

just a heads up... I have a friend that does name badges ($10 each last i heard) and can use any custom graphics (highest resolution possible)... I'll be putting an order into him for myself, if anyone else wants one made let me know and you can paypal me $11 (for paypal fees and shipping) and you can pick them up from me either locally or at gilmanor, if you want. this is what i'll be getting for myself most likely... (without the black border, that's just to show the shape of the badge...

Hi CountryMom5...I am excited for you!!! If you need any newbie tips on raising chicks...please just ask! I had so much fun. A lot of folks think I'm crazy, but I really do just love my "ladies"! I am also looking forward to getting at least 6 chicks in the Spring...has to be warm enough to keep them in the unheated garage. I am looking for a little more diversity yet again. If you ever want a fun break and want to come over to check out my girls or grab lunch and talk chickens..please message me. I am not creepy..I promise! LOL. Good luck!

Anyone in Va close to Interstate 81? We are traveling to TN for a visit with some friends from 3/7/13-3/12/13 and I'm looking for some LF hatching eggs to pick-up along the way home. If you will have anything available please PM me the breed and where you are located. We wanted to set them on Wed. 3/13/13 after returning home. My girls are in 4-h and plan on showing them at our local fair in the fall.

I'm in Bedford, VA which is about 1/2 hour off of 81. My daughter lives right off 81 north of Staunton and I could also get eggs to her for pick-up. The LF breeds which I am currently raising are black Australorps, light Brahmas, lavender Orphingtons and olive Easter eggers. My ees are producing about 30% lavender, blue and blue lace offspring and the fertility rate for all 4 pens has consistantly been 95 to 100%. Just drop me a line if you are interested. Thankyou, Lori Stetson [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom